FARVET has a bioinformatics laboratory equipped with state-of-the-art hardware and software tools and a highly trained scientific team.
This laboratory has the scientific collaboration of the Bioinformatics Unit of the Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia (UPCH), directed by Dr. Mirko Zimic. Our research team is constantly training and has been recognized nationally and internationally, which ensures accuracy and quality in the research and design of each product.
• To support the analysis and interpretation of genomic data obtained through high performance experimental techniques such as Next Generation Sequencing (NGS).
• Design of real-time PCR pathogen detection tests with high specificity and sensitivity.
• Design of vectorized vaccines against multiple organisms according to the needs of the applicant.
• Rational and personalized design of multiepitopic vaccines by predicting specific antigenicity to the birds on the applicant farm.
• Computerized simulation of PCR (Conventional, Multiplex, Real Time and HRM), cloning, expression, restriction enzyme digestion and protein interactions.